Wednesday 2 September 2009

Embedding Bible!

Bible Gateway have a tool that embeds bible passages into your web page! I stumbled across it the other day when I looked something up in KJV language:


Normally I quote the NIV or ESV, but because they are not in the public domain, they are not allowed to be embedded just yet. So here goes my attempt at embedding one of my favourite Bible verses...

1 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. (1 John 3:1-2, New King James Version)

If only embedding it in the heart were as simple!

No comments: