We will sing songs, pray, share thoughts and ponder silently. There will be six half hour slots finishing with communion. Come and join us for one, two, three or more of them.
Each half hour slot will stand on its own as a distinct meditation, but for those who wish to stay for more than one, there is clearly a progression through the events of the story.
Whilst there will be no official child care, there will be a creche area for children to play in, should parents wish to come and do a tag team job of one watching over their little ones whilst the other takes part in the meditation and vice versa.
We'll be following Jesus' sacrifice through the eyes of John:
- 12pm - The Glory - John 13:1-11
- 12:30pm - The Gift - John 14:15-31
- 1pm - Gethsemane - John 18:1-11
- 1:30pm - Gabbatha - John 19:1-16
- 2pm - Golgotha - John 19:17-37
- 2:30pm - Grave - John 19:38-42 followed by communion
There is not a god like him!